• Rectus abdominus
• Internal and external obliques
How to Perform Safely
• Lie face up on an exercise mat, have your spine in neutral and your knees bent to 90 degrees.
• Place you hands across your chest.
• Exhale and bring you shoulder blade two inches off the ground, by flexing the spine.
• Keep the gap between your chin and chest the same distance, and neck straight.
• Inhale and slowly lower back down, keeping the tension in your abdominals and shoulders very slightly off the ground.
• Look forward.
• Keep a fist sized gap between chin and chest.
• Always control the movement.