The burpee is the best all round exercise ever invented. The reason being it works every single aspect of your body; you will be out of breath after only a couple; also you do not any equipment to perform it.
It can be done in a very small space; and it is military endorsed!
So no more excuses about lack of time, space or money!
There are variations but this is the best way to get started. DO NOT perform this with any type of knee or back pain!!
1. Begin in a squat position with hands on the floor in front of you
2. Kick your feet back to a press up position
3. Immediately return your feet to the squat position
4. Jump up as high as possible from the squat position
5. Repeat this, moving as quick as you can
Keep a fast pace, get a maximum jump. Go for 12-15 repetitions for each 30 seconds.
Try doing 5 sets with an ab exercise in between each set