• Back of upper arm
How To Perform of Safely
An excellent way to tone or build the back of your upper arms.
• Lie face up on a bench. Have a spotter pass the bar to you if you need to.
• Hold the barbell straight up with your wrists locked and hands in an overhand, pronated grip (closed).
• Your arms should be at 90 degrees to you and the bench, slightly unlocked.
• Your wrists should be aligned with your elbows.
• Inhale and lower the bar towards you forehead ( elbow flexion) until your elbows reach a 90 degree angle.
• Exhale and extend your elbows to the top position.
• Do not lock elbows
• Do not over extend or bounce the bar
• Look straight up
• Keep elbows shoulder width apart
• Keep wrists shoulder width apart
• Control the movement
• Use a full range of motion
• Overhead triceps extension
• Close grip bench press
Increase weight, sets and reps