Kettlebell Squat and Press
• Stand with feet hip-width apart and hold a kettlebell in both hands to your upper chest.
• Bend the knees and, keeping the torso upright and the back straight, lower into a squat, taking the weight towards the floor.
• Keep the back flat, chest up and look up.
• At the bottom of the movement, keep your abs in and the knees behind the toes.
• Breathe in, hold and descend, breathe out on the way up.
• Squeeze the glutes to push back up without locking the knees.
• At the top push the kettlebell overhead.
Return kettlebell to upper chest.